Thursday, November 14, 2013

Acorn with Attitude

I finished my little wooden acorn!  I know, I'm pretty surprised myself!  I just couldn't let that cute little thing lay around all naked and stuff, so I painted it and added some Soho Subway DSP to give it a little attitude.
I love the grungy look the different patterns give to this fun project (I think Soho Subway is my favorite DSP in this year's catalog!)  I love texture and bold patterns, so this fit perfectly!  I'm just glad I got this finished BEFORE Thanksgiving, because I think once Thanksgiving was over, this little guy would've gone to the project "black hole" n'er to be seen again!  Another big thanks to Jane for her lovely inspiration!

Make sure you check out our weekly specials--they are pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment