Thursday, October 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop--You Go, Ghoul!



Hi everyone! I don't know about you, but I am still wondering where March went. Is it October already? I love decorating for Halloween (as much as one can love getting out all the boxes and going through all the crap I put back last year that I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep...) I have several decades worth of decorations that I seem to add to every year. Please tell me I am not the only one!! Anyway, I love to make fun decor items with my products because, really, we just have some of the best Designer Series Paper around! Like, it really can just be framed all by itself and it would look amazing! I used our Magic in the Night DSP (which is on sale this month!!) and the Playful Alphabet dies with the Foam Adhesive Sheets to make this fun framed art. The ghost is just an oval die with some small hole punches for the eyes. I also colored come rhinestones and linen thread with my Basic Black Stampin' Blend marker for some texture. Finally, a little touch of sparkle from the Black Glitter paper sets everything off nicely. It was a fun project and you could do a few of them to give to friends or family.

The blog hop continues to Kimberley! Make sure you leave nice comments, they are always appreciated.

Kimberley Morris

Sharon Dalton

Tanya Harvey

Libby Fens

Cheryl Curtis

Julie Davidse (You are here)

Jeanna Kay

Anastasia Radloff

Tricia Butts

As always, I am not ready for the cold and snow, but I love Autumn and sweater weather, I hope it stays for a while! 

Enjoy!

Julie

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! The ghost is so clever too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is ridiculously cute - especially his goofy little eyeballs! I think I need to make one...or a few. Lol. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitter paper layer really pops the BOO and the ghost peeping over is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and spooky at the same time. Love this Halloween framed art.

    ReplyDelete