Saturday, February 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop: Have a Heart


I'm back! I know it has been quite a while since I've been on the hop and I'm so excited! I have really been focusing on work and home and haven't had as much time to create, but I am forcing myself to take time to create, since that it my passion. I talk to my team members about following your passion and I need to practice what I preach! 

There are so many new and fun products in our Jan-June 2020 mini catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog, but I have pulled my favorite stamp set from the 2019-2020 Annual catalog, Modern Heart and See a Silhouette DSP. I added some "love" from Well Said stamp set and Well Written dies. The background is Basic Black cardstock with Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder for texture.


I'm so happy to be back with my sweet blogging friends again and I hope you leave them some LOVE in their comments! Up next is my amazing BFF Jeanna K! 




So glad to join everyone again!

Julie

3 comments:

  1. Julie that is so well done, love those papers BUT if you hadn't told me I thought you did water colouring of the heart.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - I thought you watercolored the heart! The gray background really makes those colors pop. So excited you were able to join us again this month!!! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you're back AND I love that heart on that background! That is fabulous! Yeay for "me-time"!!

    ReplyDelete