Saturday, March 16, 2013

One more week of Sale-a-bration

If you haven't guessed already, I kind of LOVE the Sycamore Street DSP from Sale-a-bration!  Although I'll be sad that I can't use in in demonstrations, I still get to use it in My Digital Studio!  It came on a disk that you can get for FREE when you have a qualifying order, so contact me or go to my website to see all the fun stuff you can get for free, but just for one more week--no pressure!  Don't forget to try the MDS2 30-day free trial while you're there!  So, since it's completely gorgeous here in Southern Nevada, I thought I'd make a fun, bright, cheery card, and what's more fun, bright, and cheery than a pinwheel?  This is made using the Pinwheel die for the Big Shot and all you have to do is put it together, easy peasy, right? Well, only if you have really great vision!!!  Ok, so it took me a bit of time to put the tiny brad though the tiny holes, but I love the final product.  I'm really thinking I need to make a larger one for decoration, so stay tuned!

I also have a fun My Digital Studio card that I created a while ago, but I decided to change up the colors I had originally done the card in and print it through Stampin' Up!'s great printing service.  These colors just say "Spring" to me, don't you think?  I picked them using the color combo selector in My Digital Studio, so I didn't even have to think that hard (I just added the Pale Plum)!


Hope the weather is looking brighter where you are!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment