Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Download Tuesday

I love Stampin' Up!  Have you ever heard me say that?!  They always seem to come up with fun, exciting new products.  They never cease to amaze me, even after more than 16 years of being a demonstrator.  Look at these fun downloads!
FREE Under Construction treat template
Top Notch Woodcuts


Bday Under Construction ensemble

The best part is that Stampin' Up! has worked with their suppliers and have been able to offer MDS (formerly MDS2+) for $19.95!  Yep, that's $60 off the original price!!  Is that awesome or what?  If you have MDS2 (without the "+") you will soon be able to download the "+" for free!!  Keep checking back to get more info when it's available.  I am so excited for this opportunity for more people to get their hands on this fun software.  I have several instruction videos on my YouTube channel, so make sure you check those out, too!  Remember, only a few more days for Sale-a-bration, too.

Happy Spring!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment