Friday, May 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop--Mother May I?

Wow! What a year this month has been!! I am working from home most of the time but also going in occasionally to the office to make sure those still there have support staff to work with. I hope and pray all of my friends are doing well and that you are all managing through this pandemic.


I feel so blessed to work for a company who puts people first, employees, demonstrators, and customers...and also the global community! They have shared this amazing PDF that can be purchased and all the proceeds go towards 2 different organizations, and you get to choose which one you would like to donate to.  I used this PDF to make a few cards already (more to come) but I made this one for my mom, who I haven't seen other than through her front door (on her birthday) and in her car. It makes me sad that we can't be together, but it is important that we make sure to be careful around those in high risk groups so we can flatten the curve. I know I will get to give her a big hug really soon, but until then, this will have to do.

I used Basic Gray cardstock and our Nobel Peacock Specialty DSP, with a little butterfly from our Butterfly Gala set. With the digital image, I actually ran it through my Minc foil machine to get the foil on the image--I love it! You can get your own PDF by going to covid19.stampinup.com.  I'm sure you will find so many ways to use these great images for your friends and family.


Check out Kimberly's post next as well as all my other blog pals!


Wishing you all a happy and safe quarantine and hope you can hug your friends and family real soon!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The foil is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stampin Up put together some great quarantining sentiments. That green just pops and love the sentiment. I can't wait to hug my mom too!

    ReplyDelete