Thursday, October 9, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--Home Decor

If you have followed my blog at all, you've probably noticed that I love to create beautiful things for my home with MDS.  That is actually how I got started using MDS, I had a need and I knew that I could make some of the creative things I had seen all over the internet and Pinterest...enter MDS! For this post, I dug out an old project and updated it for my new home!  Although I haven't found the perfect place for this, I have a few ideas that I'm playing around with (that is usually the hardest thing for me, deciding on a place to put something!)  I uploaded this project to Walmart and had them create a faux wrapped canvas, it looks just like the real thing, but if you want, you can also upload to other online canvas printers if you so choose.  I just love the look of wrapped canvas, very clean and modern.

You may not be able to see the woodgrain background, but it is very similar to our espresso cabinets. Here is the project that I uploaded.
I had originally planned on doing portrait instead of landscape orientation, but I didn't want to change the whole project, so I just turned it the way I wanted it.  (This download is meant to be used either way depending on the size of the final project)  This would be a great wedding gift and you can customize it to go with the couple's home dec colors (I simply check their registry to see what colors they are using).  To make this project you need the Lots of Love and Naturals Composition downloads and of course MDS!
Julie L. is next on the blog hop, check out her and the rest of the girls...they all amaze me with their talent!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment