Thursday, June 26, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--Freedom

Have you missed me? I've missed you!  I've spent very little time on the computer (just got my internet on Saturday) and getting unpacked has taken up much of my time.  I've missed the interaction with my online friends, so I'm glad I could jump in for a few minutes and rejoin the blog hop gals!

I thought I'd show you a couple photos of just about the only thing presentable at this time!!   I do need to find a cute wreath or something to put on the door but I haven't found anything that I'm crazy about and I haven't had time to make one, so stay tuned!  I love this mat I found at Target--the colors make me happy!
I started this project before I moved.  I was hoping to get it finished and framed before this post, but it's just not going to happen, but I will finish it before next week.  There are many reasons why this word is so powerful. Even though it's a noun, true freedom requires action.  Someone, somewhere had to sacrifice something in order for me to experience freedom. I also must live my life so that I do not lose my freedom because of my own actions or even inactions.  Freedom is not free and I'm so grateful to those who have paid the price so I can celebrate it!
Julie L. is next on the blog hop, so go show her some love!

My stamp room is still in boxes.  I'm afraid to unpack them!! Help!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment