Thursday, April 24, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--The Graduate!

 
We are officially under contract with our home!  Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we will be able to close in just a few weeks.  So, besides working on getting my household packed up, I also have a daughter graduating high school!  Most of my MDS playtime has focused around graduation announcements.  I have come up with a few different samples I would love to share and get your vote.  Kylie likes them all, but she has a favorite. I won't tell you which one it is until I order them.  I love that I can choose from thousands of digital images Stampin' Up! has on their website for just the right look.  I can also find ideas all over the internet and tweak them to make each one unique. Stampin' Up! also has designer templates so you don't have to do anything but add photos.  Make sure you check out all of the graduation/school themed MDS downloads.  Photos taken by Orange Soda Photography in Las Vegas.
#1 5 x 7 front
5 x 7 back


#2 Long front
Long back
#3 Trifold front

Trifold back
Ok, before you hop around to my blog friends, you need to let me know which card you like best!! (And the cupcake is a "nod" to the fact that she has worked for the last year at Retro Bakery!)

I'm sure my friends will have some great projects, as always! Make sure you comment--they love that!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment