Thursday, March 27, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--New Families

It's time for MDS Blog Hop again and while I haven't been spending a whole bunch of time on MDS, but I do have a few things that I need to be finishing up in the near future.  I have a few weddings coming up and while I can't reveal what I'm working on for the next wedding, I would like to share some of the wedding "gifts" I've made previously.  I love making personalized framed art for the new family with their name and wedding date and add it to a nice frame. Here are a few of my favorites!




I try to use the colors that the couple has chosen for their new home (I love online wedding registries!!) along with a style that they seem to like.  Sometimes I even have to pick the brains of friends and parents to find out more info.  Each framed gift is made especially for them.  It's always nice to get a note from the couple saying that they have it hanging up in their new home/apartment!  It's a gift that is kinda "return proof", at least they can use the frame for something else later if they want ;).
Time to hop around to all the other bloggers, but you can start with the other Julie (glad she's back from vacation!!)

Just a few more days left for Sale-a-bration...don't miss out!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment