Thursday, December 19, 2013

MDS Blog Hop--Final of 2013!

It's been 2 weeks since I posted--oops!  I've just been a bit busy during this holiday season and as I sit here typing, I'm hacking like a pack-a-day smoker!  It's pretty yucky!  Anyway, I have a quick projects for the holidays, very simple and will go in a nice white frame when it's printed!
Download
I'm thinking a few little rhinestones on the tag will finish it off perfectly!  I will post finished project in a couple days when I am feeling a bit better (wink).  I used the free For You From Us tag, rose red seam binding ribbon (recolored), Naughty or Nice bows, and the overlay stamp from Then & Now digital kit.

Make sure you move on through all the wonderful projects on the hop and make sure you check out all of our past projects on our Pinterest board, next up--Julie LeBlanc! Oh, and if you have anything you want to see done with MDS next year, please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments!

Almost ready for Christmas...I think!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment