Thursday, September 12, 2013

MDS Hop--Home Decor

So sorry it's been so long since I posted.  Life just got in the way--as it always seems to! This project is one that I used as my 3D Artisan entry.  This is definitely a labor of love!  I won't tell you how many hours were spent on this project, but it was a lot!  The letters are not fonts, they are all punches or stamp brushes that were cropped!  Yep, you got it, all of these letters are from MDS!  The original Artisan entry was done with a faux canvas wrap in 12 x 12 and it looked like a real wrapped canvas (sorry, no picture)!  I plan on doing more of these for gifts--the only problem is that when I pull up this particular project in MDS it is so component heavy that it takes FOR-EVER to load and change, GRRR!  Hopefully, if I get my upgraded OS for my Mac, it will help a bit.  Anyway, it still looks good in a regular frame.
Download (featured on WhipperBerry)


It might be hard to see, but it does have a woodgrain background.  Here is a list of stamps/punches I used in this project:
Stamps  
    A Split Second - smile
    Topsy Turvy Celebration - sugar & spice
    Bring on the Cake - bring on the cake
    Bring on the Cake - wish big
    Bring on the Cake - wish big
    Bring on the Cake - happy birthday
    Celebrate Any Day - thank you
    Creative Elements - create
    Jolly Jingles - jolly
    Lots of Love - background
    Lots of Love - background
    Notes - notes
    Cake & Ice Cream - cake & ice cream
    Thank You Kindly - thank you
    Spooky Things - happy halloween
    Delightful Dozen - mother
    Old Saint Nick - santa cheer
    Bold Branches - fancy family
Punches
    Simple Letters - a
    Alphabet Soup - uppercase x
    Timeless Type Junior Lowercase - z
    Alphabet Soup - uppercase o
    Smitten Alphabet Punch - q
    1.25 Circle Punch
    Timeless Type Junior Lowercase - p
    Alphabet Soup - uppercase k
    Alphabet Soup - lowercase d


I hope you enjoy following along with this hop!  It's so much fun to create with MDS and it's even more fun to participate with these talented girls!


Well, it's been raining for about 20 days straight here in Vegas and I'm just ready for the fall to be here already!  I hope you're enjoying the fall where you are!  Create something fun today!

Julie

Shared on Mydigitalstudio.net, WhipperBerry, JustUsFourBlog, Craftberry Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment