Monday, April 22, 2013

Creative Inspiration

Well, I first have to apologize to my readers for my little break the last week or so, I've been a bit pre-occupied and have not been able to post much, I'll try to do better!  Now, I've just returned from a Stampin' Up! regional convention at the Home Office in Riverton, Utah.  I must say that it was a smashing success!!!  There were about 375 demonstrators plus several other guests from the Home Office and it was just a blast from beginning to end! I'm still recovering from the whirlwind weekend and I will post more about the regional on Wednesday--it's top secret until then!!
So...I was feeling inspired from this fun, exciting weekend and when I came home, I had some great ideas floating around my head.  I'll share one inspiration today.  I have to give credit to my new friend Jane Lee for this particular creative inspiration!  She had the cutest yellow polkadot dress on with a little shrug sweater, so darling!  I decided to christen my new Dress Up framelits with the Big Shot and make a cute little yellow polkadot dress with a shrug!
I used the Big Shot Dress Up Framelit for the dress and the dress form; 1 1/4" scallop circle punch for the shrug (I used the framelit with those also); Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder; Button, button stamp set; Fundamental Phrases stamp set; Daydream Medallions stamp set; Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock; Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper; Daffodil Delight ink pad and marker; Night of Navy marker;  Vintage Faceted Designer Button; Whisper White Baker's twine (colored with marker); Stampin' Dimensionals; Crystal Effects.
Here is a close up of the buttons:
I hope to have a few more creative inspirations this week, so check back!

Have a wonderfully warm day (it'll be 92ยบ in Vegas!)

Julie

4 comments: